Online casino roulette
GO TO PLAY
One of the most famous games of chance. The image of a casino is largely associated with roulette. In online roulette, just like in a regular casino, a small ball spins on a round wheel with thirty-seven numbered slots. When the ball lands in one of these slots, the winning number is determined.
The object of the game is to correctly predict the numbered slot where the ball will land. By guessing the number, you get your prize.
Online casino 1win offers several hundred online roulette games such as:
- Classic roulette
- Speed roulette
- Mini roulette
- Roulette A
- Auto roulette
- Roulette Macau
- Roulette Russia
- Roulette Germany
- Roulette Turkey
- Roulette italy
- and many others
The types of bets that are placed on the numbered area or on the lines between them are called inside bets, and bets placed on the special fields below and to the left of the table are called outside bets.
The types of bets in online roulette are usually as follows:
GO TO PLAY
- Bet on 1 number - placing a chip on any number (including zero)
- Bet on 2 numbers - placing a chip on a line between any two numbers (for example, 0/2 or 16/17)
- 3 Number Bet - Places a chip at the bottom of any row of numbers from the outside bets side. A 3 number bet covers three numbers (e.g. 7, 8, 9). Bets placed on connections also cover three numbers, for example 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
- Corner bets - Chips are placed at the corner where four numbers intersect. Such a bet is placed on four numbers at once, for example, a corner bet on 5, 6, 8, 9. You can also bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3 by placing the chip at the intersection of 0 and 1.
- Bet on 6 numbers - placing a chip on the T-shaped intersection line between two adjacent rows of 3 numbers. A 6 number bet covers all numbers in both rows for a total of six numbers (eg 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
- Column bet - placing a chip in one of the fields marked “2 to 1” at the end of the columns covers all the numbers in that column, 12 numbers in total. Zero is not included in any of the columns.
- A Dozen Bet - Placing a chip in one of the three after, marked "1st 12", "2nd 12" or "3rd 12" covers these twelve numbers in a sequence of numbers from 1 to 36. Zero is not included in one of the dozen.
- Even odds bet - placing a chip in one of six fields, covers 18 numbers as described in the field: Red / Black, even / odd, small (from 1 to 18) / large (from 19 to 36). Zero is not included in any of these fields.